The Historic Alexandria Foundation

Contact HAF


HAF Office

Crilley Warehouse
218 North Lee Street, Suite 310
Alexandria, VA 22314
Telephone: 703.549.5811
Facsimile:703.548.4399
Send an E-Mail
E-mail: historicalexandriafoundation@gmail.com
Executive Director, Mary Sparks Sterling

Officers

Morgan D. Delaney, MD, President
Michael T. Bradshaw, Esq, Vice-President
Mary Kay Ryan, Secretary
Vance Hall, Treasurer

Committee Chairs

Advocacy: Gail Rothrock and Elaine Johnston
Plaques: Gail Rothrock
Grants: Michael Bradshaw
Easements: Leslie Ariail
Membership: Mary Kay Ryan
Finance: Vance Hall
Nominating: Michael Bradshaw

Carlyle HouseThis albumen print photo of Alexandria with the railroad roundhouse in the center was taken between 1861 and 1865. It is in the collection of the Library of Congress.

Carlyle House Carlyle House, built by John Carlyle between 1751 and 1753, is currently owned and operated by the Northern Virginia Regional Parks Authority and has received numerous grants from HAF over the years.